The 2022 Urban Landscape Summit
Save the Date! April 19-21, 2022
Straughn Center, Gainesville
The Urban Landscape Summit features diverse topics that reflect current research.
April 19-20 – Urban Landscape Summit
- Research and extension presentations
- Open to all urban landscape stakeholders
- Graduate student poster competition
April 21 – In-Service Training for IFAS Faculty and Staff
Some of last year's presentations:
- Collaborative Planning for the Future of Water Resources in Central Florida
- Reducing Herbicide Use while Improving Weed Control in the Landscape Through Integrated Weed Management
- Can Stormwater Ponds Protect Downstream Water Quality While Remaining an Amenity for the Community?
- Homeowner Associations and the Florida-Friendly Landscaping™ Act